I don’t know what I believe in. Haha. (Give me something to believe in ‘cause I don’t believe in you anymore!)
I believe in God.
I believe I can fly.
I believe in fairies. (I do believe in fairies, I do, I do!)
I believe in myself. (WAHAHAHAHA I’m so weird)
(Submitted by http://shetakesflight.tumblr.com)
Your highs and lows of this past year
Lows: None yet…
Highs: Graduating with honors. :)
- Hugging someone after crying.
- Finally peeing or pooping after a long car ride.
- Getting a high score after studying so hard.
- Heart-to-hearts with your bestfriend.
- Lying down on your bed knowing that you have no deadlines to rush.
- Going home early and seeing your favorite meal.
- Getting to lie on your own bed after a long vacation.
- Your dog running excitedly towards you after a long day.
- Being told how much you mean to someone.
- A thank you.
then you find out they’re either gay, taken or live 409986 light years away.
NOT ALWAYS HOT OKAY. HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Your views on mainstream music
I like mainstream. I don’t understand why people refuse to listen to/like songs or artists just because they’re not “indie” or whatever.